- Lack of engaging atmosphere: Restaurants and cafes may not have an atmosphere that is engaging enough to retain customers and encourage repeat visits.
- Limited ability to create an immersive experience: Restaurants and cafes may not have the resources or technology to create an immersive atmosphere that customers can engage with.
- Increased customer retention: By creating a more engaging and immersive atmosphere, restaurants and cafes can retain more customers and increase repeat visits.
- Increased sales: By creating a more memorable atmosphere, restaurants and cafes can drive increased sales through repeat customers and positive word-of-mouth.
- Improved customer satisfaction: By providing customers with an interactive and immersive atmosphere, restaurants and cafes can improve customer satisfaction and create a more positive perception of the brand.