Screensaver on sample devices
Consumer Electronics Retailers can use digital signage to display interactive and engaging content on sample devices in-store, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops. This can improve the customer experience by providing customers with a hands-on demonstration of products, and increase their likelihood of making a purchase.
- Customers struggle to experience all the functionality of sample devices in the store.
- A lot of digital surfaces in retail stores are not used as a marketing tool and do not generate revenue.
- Difficulty tracking customer interactions with sample devices in store, lack of data on which products are most popular among customers.
- Limited interaction with sample devices can lead to poor understanding and lack of customer interest in the product.
- Using digital signage to display interactive and engaging content on sample devices in a store can increase customer engagement by up to 30%.
- Increase sales by improving customer experience with sample devices, plus track customer behavior and preferences to optimize product placement and marketing strategies.
- Additional benefits: Accurate sample device visits, attempts and usage statistics.
- Providing shoppers with hands-on product demonstrations can increase their chances of making a purchase by up to 25%.
- Adding a screen saver on sample devices can lead to an increase in overall sales in the consumer electronics category of up to 15%.