- Limited ability to monitor cashiers when selling products with age restrictions, which can lead to violations of the law.
- Time spent checking every person’s ID increases service time and creates longer queues.
- Tablets in checkout zones collect data about all people standing Infront of them, so it eliminates the human factor.
- Service time decreases dramatically without violations or decrease in customer loyalty.
- All collected analytics can be reused to analyze the audience and customers of the store.