- Difficulty in ensuring that passengers are aware of and understand emergency procedures.
- Risk of confusion and panic in the event of an emergency.
- Improved communication of safety and emergency information to passengers, reducing the risk of confusion and panic.
- Increased awareness and understanding of emergency procedures among passengers, leading to safer and more efficient evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to gather and analyze data on passenger engagement with safety and emergency information to optimize the content and messaging displayed.