- Employees and guests may have trouble finding their way around the office, which can lead to wasted time and frustration.
- Employees may have difficulty finding specific locations within the office, such as conference rooms or break rooms, which can lead to wasted time and inefficiency.
- Increased productivity: By providing in-office navigation and wayfinding, employees will be able to find their way around the office more quickly and efficiently, which can increase productivity.
- Improved customer experience: By providing in-office navigation and wayfinding for guests, the company can improve the customer experience and create a more positive image.
- Increased usage of conference rooms and common areas: By providing in-office navigation and wayfinding for specific locations such as conference rooms, the company can increase the usage of these areas and increase productivity.